A dip in the cool water… kids are loving it! After a full-day hike in the Rosengarten area, a climbing trip to the Latemar region, a strenuous bike ride or an exhilarating Nordic walking tour, what could be better than to splash about in the cool water? … Or, why not make it a whole day at the swimming pool?
Tips for your Val d'Ega swimming experience:
- Outdoor pool in Nova Levante: Beat the heat and nourish your soul with a wonderful lazy day amidst the gorgeous Rosengarten-Latemar mountain range.
Open from mid of June to the end of August; daily from 10.00 am to 08.00 pm
Tel. +39 0471 613273
- Outdoor pool in Collepietra: Via Weissenbild 8
Open from June to August
+39 0471 37 70 31
Outdoor swimming in the sourroundings of Val d'Ega:
- The lake “Laghetto di Fiè”, considered one of Italy’s most beautiful swimming lakes, lies in Fiè allo Sciliar, at the foot of the Sciliar mountain. The lake “Laghetto di Fiè” is one out of eight swimming lakes in South Tyrol. On hot summer days, the whole family can find some relief from the sun’s heat at the Laghetto di Fiè.
- Lago di Monticolo and Lago di Caldaro are two natural swimming lakes in Überetsch, around 40km from Eggental.
- Public outdoor swimming pool in Bolzano, Via Trieste 21, tel. 0471 911 000