Schlern-Rosengarten Nature Reserve invites you to enjoy gorgeous holidays in South Tyrol! Cherish the view of majestic mountain peaks, delight in the charming Alpine pastures, savor the clear mountain air and relish your relaxing holiday!
TIP: Active holiday moments in South Tyrol:
Schlern-Rosengarten Nature Reserve offers attractive recreational activities and fills each day with boundless adventures during your holidays in South Tyrol!
In the summer, you could do:
- Hiking in the Dolomites… hiking trails abound in this area!
- Mountain biking on forest trails and over Alpine pastures… to the bike hotels in the Rosengarten-Latemar region
- Nordic Walking against an awe-inspiring mountain backdrop
- Climbing on numerous fixed cable routes
- Golfing in South Tyrol
- Swimming in mountain lakes and swimming pools
- Horseback riding across Alpine pastures
... And in the winter, you could:
- Go on a skiing trip to the Dolomites: Karersee - Carezza Ski and Obereggen-Latemar right in the heart of the Dolomites invite you to hours of action-packed fun on the ski slopes!
- Enjoy the serenity of nature… while going on a snowshoe tour or a hike through the winter wonderland
- Go cross-country skiing at the foot of the Rosengarten
- Race downhill on a sled
- Ride on horseback through the snow-covered winterscape